I have a nostalgia for all things Berlin… its sense of style, music, art scene, you name it. But I especially love its people and their no-nonesense sensibilities. It’s so refreshingly honest and this photo says it all.
- RT @iamjenamin: For the first time @Loreal is adding a tech company to its roster, Canadian beauty tech company @ModiFace. #AugmentedReali… | 2 days ago
- RT @condemnedfree: “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” -Stephen Hawking ✏️ by Elliott Mur… | 5 days ago
- RT @iamjenamin: “Working to empower girls across the globe is my passion and through the @ObamaFoundation, it will be something I work on f… | 1 week ago
- RT @lilaluxebeauty: Happy International Women’s Day! 🌟 Don’t just wish for change. Be the change. Then become a mentor and pass on the know… | 1 week ago
- RT @iamjenamin: When your greatest achievement is an impersonation of yourself. #alecbaldwin #SNL twitter.com/sethmacfarlane… | 2 weeks ago