Yesterday, the Brooklyn location of Flavor Paper, a street level printing studio opened in grand style to the Brazilian beats of DJ Emz while sipping watermelon & baby cilantro caipirinhas. The building serves as a free public art display, a second floor showroom, a design studio, offices and even residences on the upper levels.
- RT @condemnedfree: Loving Kerry Washington’s makeup-less makeup & weave-less cornrows on latest Allure cover! buzzfeed.com/essencegant/ke… @thee… | 4 days ago
- RT @jenaromer: Master freestylin... can’t wait for the twitter storm 👊🏽 #eminemfreestyle #EminemVStrump twitter.com/bet/status/917… | 4 days ago
- RT @jenaromer: Virtue, @VICE creative agency “made us feel uncomfortable in a really good way” - Duke Stump @lululemon https://t.co/dnqjIPp… | 4 days ago
- RT @condemnedfree: Happy #FridayThe13th! Celebrate with the new @Stranger_Things trailer. twitter.com/stranger_thing… | 1 week ago
- RT @condemnedfree: NYers showed some denim ❤️ at #NewYorkDenimDays. Seen paired w/boots, sneakers, patches or street art. #streetstyle http… | 2 weeks ago