Yesterday, the Brooklyn location of Flavor Paper, a street level printing studio opened in grand style to the Brazilian beats of DJ Emz while sipping watermelon & baby cilantro caipirinhas. The building serves as a free public art display, a second floor showroom, a design studio, offices and even residences on the upper levels.
- RT @jenaromer: "My favorite polyfill is no polyfill. Graphic design's like engineering. If u can't build it to not fall down, don't build i… | 5 hours ago
- RT @condemnedfree: What do you get when you cross fashion with cannabis? One fab party! herb.co/2017/03/08/can… @herbworthy #NYFW #condemne… | 2 weeks ago
- RT @HigherEdSalon: "Women studying benefits of cannabis to activists risking jail time—are the true heroes of cannabis" https://t.co/IWx15l… | 2 months ago
- Dave Chappelle as Neegan from @TheWalkingDead is hysterical! youtube.com/watch?v=EG0wQR… | 4 months ago
- RT @Loca2733Mc: LET'S GO DEMOCRATS!! We need to help Hillary out with a Blue Congress, so we don't have to deal w/ the #WitchHunters #Vote… | 4 months ago