Lady Gaga’s Rolling Stone, Elle and Cosmo covers were all best-sellers, which helped increase magazine sales. So it is no surprise that she will grace the March cover of US Vogue. Wearing Haider Ackermann with bleached brows and a pink wig, Clara Bow style… she is sure to continue to boost magazine sales.
- RT @condemnedfree: Happy 420! "Pothead" by @DIRKARTNYC #whoisdirk #tobefreepopup #streetart #graffitiporn #420art #tobefreepopups #eastvill… | 4 months ago
- RT @JustinTrudeau: When women have the same opportunities as men, we all benefit. Good talk with @TinaBrownLM at #WITW on the economic bene… | 4 months ago
- RT @jenaromer: "My favorite polyfill is no polyfill. Graphic design's like engineering. If u can't build it to not fall down, don't build i… | 5 months ago
- RT @condemnedfree: What do you get when you cross fashion with cannabis? One fab party! herb.co/2017/03/08/can… @herbworthy #NYFW #condemne… | 5 months ago
- RT @HigherEdSalon: "Women studying benefits of cannabis to activists risking jail time—are the true heroes of cannabis" https://t.co/IWx15l… | 7 months ago