Lady Gaga’s Rolling Stone, Elle and Cosmo covers were all best-sellers, which helped increase magazine sales. So it is no surprise that she will grace the March cover of US Vogue. Wearing Haider Ackermann with bleached brows and a pink wig, Clara Bow style… she is sure to continue to boost magazine sales.
- Dumb meets dumber. You decide which is which. #KimKardashian #PrisonReformNeedsBetterSpokespeople nytimes.com/2018/05/30/us/… | 1 month ago
- RT @lilaRxbeauty: Google Doodle celebrates Dr. Maya Angelou's 90th Birthday #HappyBirthdayMaya #MayaAngelou #StillIRise #GoogleDoodle https… | 3 months ago
- RT @condemnedfree: #VETEMENTS IS DEAD and why is everyone freaking out? “The prices get to the point where you can’t justify it anymore...”… | 3 months ago
- RT @iamjenamin: When did products NOT containing toxic ingredients like endocrine disruptors that increase the risk of breast cancer and bi… | 4 months ago
- RT @iamjenamin: For the first time @Loreal is adding a tech company to its roster, Canadian beauty tech company @ModiFace. #AugmentedReali… | 4 months ago