Lady Gaga’s Rolling Stone, Elle and Cosmo covers were all best-sellers, which helped increase magazine sales. So it is no surprise that she will grace the March cover of US Vogue. Wearing Haider Ackermann with bleached brows and a pink wig, Clara Bow style… she is sure to continue to boost magazine sales.
- RT @iamjenamin: For the first time @Loreal is adding a tech company to its roster, Canadian beauty tech company @ModiFace. #AugmentedReali… | 2 days ago
- RT @condemnedfree: “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” -Stephen Hawking ✏️ by Elliott Mur… | 5 days ago
- RT @iamjenamin: “Working to empower girls across the globe is my passion and through the @ObamaFoundation, it will be something I work on f… | 1 week ago
- RT @lilaluxebeauty: Happy International Women’s Day! 🌟 Don’t just wish for change. Be the change. Then become a mentor and pass on the know… | 1 week ago
- RT @iamjenamin: When your greatest achievement is an impersonation of yourself. #alecbaldwin #SNL twitter.com/sethmacfarlane… | 2 weeks ago