I’ve always loved Fleet Ilya’s leather mastery, which is on full display with his Spring 2011 collection. Striking a lighter note with an introduction of colors from peppermint green to a vibrant coral, they contrast beautifully with the angular dominating silhouettes of the harness, belts and bags. Shall I take a walk on the tacky side and paint my nails a matching peppermint color? Now I just need to decide which belt and bag to go with the nails.
- RT @iamjenamin: For the first time @Loreal is adding a tech company to its roster, Canadian beauty tech company @ModiFace. #AugmentedReali… | 2 days ago
- RT @condemnedfree: “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” -Stephen Hawking ✏️ by Elliott Mur… | 5 days ago
- RT @iamjenamin: “Working to empower girls across the globe is my passion and through the @ObamaFoundation, it will be something I work on f… | 1 week ago
- RT @lilaluxebeauty: Happy International Women’s Day! 🌟 Don’t just wish for change. Be the change. Then become a mentor and pass on the know… | 1 week ago
- RT @iamjenamin: When your greatest achievement is an impersonation of yourself. #alecbaldwin #SNL twitter.com/sethmacfarlane… | 2 weeks ago
March 2018 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31