I’ve always loved Fleet Ilya’s leather mastery, which is on full display with his Spring 2011 collection. Striking a lighter note with an introduction of colors from peppermint green to a vibrant coral, they contrast beautifully with the angular dominating silhouettes of the harness, belts and bags. Shall I take a walk on the tacky side and paint my nails a matching peppermint color? Now I just need to decide which belt and bag to go with the nails.
- Dumb meets dumber. You decide which is which. #KimKardashian #PrisonReformNeedsBetterSpokespeople nytimes.com/2018/05/30/us/… | 1 month ago
- RT @lilaRxbeauty: Google Doodle celebrates Dr. Maya Angelou's 90th Birthday #HappyBirthdayMaya #MayaAngelou #StillIRise #GoogleDoodle https… | 3 months ago
- RT @condemnedfree: #VETEMENTS IS DEAD and why is everyone freaking out? “The prices get to the point where you can’t justify it anymore...”… | 3 months ago
- RT @iamjenamin: When did products NOT containing toxic ingredients like endocrine disruptors that increase the risk of breast cancer and bi… | 4 months ago
- RT @iamjenamin: For the first time @Loreal is adding a tech company to its roster, Canadian beauty tech company @ModiFace. #AugmentedReali… | 4 months ago
July 2018 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31