- RT @condemnedfree: Happy 420! "Pothead" by @DIRKARTNYC #whoisdirk #tobefreepopup #streetart #graffitiporn #420art #tobefreepopups #eastvill… | 4 months ago
- RT @JustinTrudeau: When women have the same opportunities as men, we all benefit. Good talk with @TinaBrownLM at #WITW on the economic bene… | 4 months ago
- RT @jenaromer: "My favorite polyfill is no polyfill. Graphic design's like engineering. If u can't build it to not fall down, don't build i… | 5 months ago
- RT @condemnedfree: What do you get when you cross fashion with cannabis? One fab party! herb.co/2017/03/08/can… @herbworthy #NYFW #condemne… | 5 months ago
- RT @HigherEdSalon: "Women studying benefits of cannabis to activists risking jail time—are the true heroes of cannabis" https://t.co/IWx15l… | 7 months ago
August 2017 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: I’m obssessing over
I’ve always loved Fleet Ilya’s leather mastery, which is on full display with his Spring 2011 collection. Striking a lighter note with an introduction of colors from peppermint green to a vibrant coral, they contrast beautifully with the angular dominating silhouettes of the harness, belts and bags. Shall I take a walk on the tacky side and paint my nails a matching peppermint color? Now I just need to decide which belt and bag to go with the nails.
This is the trailer for Claymore, one of my favorite anime series. You have to check it out on Netflix. Priscilla is beautiful and one of my all time favorite anime characters. (What you’re not on Netflix yet… where have you been? To help get your head out of that 20th c. hole I’m going to share one of my most useful online shopping tips, Ebates. Sign up and get all kinds of discounts on things you buy online already. I never shop without checking Ebates first… and to thank me they just transferred $98 into my PayPal account).
(Claymore manga version)
Want low-maintenance, clean and healthy hair that looks fabulous? Well you’re in luck if you’re going to be in the LA area on Friday, February 25th. A jehrcut, which clients say is worth every penny typically starts at $300 up to $1000 and slots are going fast. Email to make an appointment.
First-time clients, mention The Plumed Serpent sent you and get 30% off a $300 jehrcut for $210. For more information, go to jehrschiavo.com.
Next thing is to convince Jehr to rescue us NYC denizens from frizzy, snow-fatigued hair…
Two ripped gorgeous bodies dueling in the ancient art of the sabre… what’s not to love?
I’ve always had a childlike fascination with glassblowing and its magical creations. Check out this documentary short, about a glassblowing studio in Cockington Village in the South Devon region of Great Britain.
“Brother and sister glass artists Mark Tranter and Patricia Tranter-Edmonds with Lee James reveal traditional glassblowing techniques, behind the scenes work and their inspirations, when creating a wide variety of unique studio/art glass for the trade and retail commissions.”
Yesterday, the Brooklyn location of Flavor Paper, a street level printing studio opened in grand style to the Brazilian beats of DJ Emz while sipping watermelon & baby cilantro caipirinhas. The building serves as a free public art display, a second floor showroom, a design studio, offices and even residences on the upper levels.